Senior Brand Manager - Nicosia (On behalf of Deloitte client)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL21518 Type: Full time
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER – NICOSIA (On behalf of Deloitte client)
On behalf of our client, a leading Group of Companies operating in the manufacturing and retail sector, we seek to recruit an experienced and high calibre professional for the position of Senior Brand Manager, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the marketing and branding strategy for the Group’s sales channels / retail brands and ensure alignment with the business strategy.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst other:
- Develop and propose marketing and branding activities for the Group’s sales channels / retail brands, in line with the business strategy
- Oversee and ensure successful implementation of the various marketing, branding and promotional activities and provide feedback to brand managers on any changes or adjustments
- Monitor and assess on an on-going basis the effectiveness of the marketing and branding projects and performance, in order to propose corrective actions if needed
- Provide guidance and support to the team of brand managers as needed, and offer opportunities for further development
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the market and the related trends, and identify opportunities and challenges and recommend any adjustments on the marketing plan
- Provide guidance to the various sales channel managers of the Group in relation to the merchandising and display activities and standards
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the image and appearance of the various sales channels
- Define and monitor related Key Performance Indicators on a regular basis and take corrective action when necessary
- Design and develop branding related policies and practices, communication tools and marketing campaigns in collaboration with the team of brand managers
- Provide immediate and effective solutions to promotional, merchandising or marketing issues that may arise in the Group's sales channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a related discipline
- Master’s Degree in Marketing , Business Administration or in a related discipline will be considered as an advantage
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in marketing / brand management, in a managerial role, in a reputable organization preferably in the retail sector
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading teams
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Results driven with proven ability to analyse data, forecast and identify trends, opportunities and challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package, strong knowledge of virtual collaboration tools and social media
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants can apply through www.cydeloittecareers.com selecting the “Senior Brand Manager” vacancy under “Vacancies at Deloitte clients” no later than Thursday, 5th of November 2020.