Category:Construction & Property jobs, Engineering jobs
TETCO ENGINEERS AND CONTRACTORS (CY) LTD
Property and Construction
TETCO ENGINEERS AND CONTRACTORS (CYPRUS) LTD is seeking to recruit a Technical Manager to oversee the development of the Construction Department. The role requires the Technical Manager to have the ability to communicate effectively with architects, surveyors, suppliers & site engineers.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position
- To have a Building Contractors License A or B and a Technical Contractors License A or B or C.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Member of the Technical Chamber of Cyprus (ETEK).
- Managing reputable construction projects.
- Delivery of projects on time, within scope & within budget
- Coordinate project activities with relevant partners
- Able to lead multiple large scale residential projects
- Capable of managing a developing a team that will include a variety of Technical and Design staff of all levels.
- Have strong project management experience and construction experience
- Provide business decision support and participate/lead special projects
- Review and comment on the design and deal with all obstacles efficiently and appropriately, ensuring compliance with company procedures.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Project
- Familiarity with business process documentation and improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads (English)
- Able to work with technical and non-technical business owners/partners to overcome obstacles and deliver results
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team as projects dictate
- Oversee the design program to ensure the design development process is in line with the scheme needs.
- Actively review and critique drawing information during design development and make sure that the design team is working in accordance with their tender control document assumptions.
- Maximize profit by keeping all costs under control and exploring value engineering options.
- Develop Supply Chain relationships with Consultants.
- Experience in negotiating commercial contracts (master agreements / work-orders)
- Ability to conduct financial business case analysis/translate information into useful formats and draw conclusions