RA FSI Coordinator | Risk Advisory Services - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL21444 Type: Full time
Our Risk Advisory (RA) Department is looking for an independent self-starter, strategic thinker and a natural collaborator, with outstanding organisational and project management skills to join the team, as an RA FSI Coordinator, at the level of Senior Consultant or Assistant Manager, in our Nicosia Office.
You will work with the Financial Services Industry (FSI) leaders across Deloitte in North and South Europe (Deloitte NSE) and key accounts within it, enabling our teams to deliver the best of Deloitte, strengthen relationships with our most important clients, and accelerate growth for the NSE Firm.
With a client-first mindset, you will execute business priorities and expand our services footprint within FSI, help develop and deliver strategies to address client and services issues, bring insights and leading practices to accounts, and drive operational efficiencies.
Additionally, you will be responsible for looking after the portfolio of accounts and the industry as a whole for Deloitte NSE, to help its leaders prioritize opportunities and ensure that the go-to-market team resources are being deployed for maximum effect.
Concurrently, the individual will be expected to support the NSE FSI Leader, based in Cyprus, in their capacity as Head of Deloitte Academy.
The successful candidate will be offered a dynamic and challenging role in a fast growing company, in one of the biggest Financial Services professional firms worldwide. The responsibilities will be based on specific segment objectives and the Risk Advisory leadership team’s priorities for the Financial Services Industry and Deloitte Academy.
Key responsibilities of the position include, among others:
- Delivery of support to the NSE Risk Advisory Financial Services Leader across a holistic framework which includes:
- Client: client relationship strategy and implementation, client experiences, marketing, eminence/events, pursuit and proposal management
- Strategic: strategy, operating model, and strategic initiatives. Preparation of presentations and market analysis vis a vis competition and Deloitte propositions
- Leadership: leader and capabilities development, connectivity and alignment
- Quality & Risk: confidential information management, firm compliance/independence, and legal/contracting
- People: talent, teambuilding, team management, communications, resource capabilities, organising of events and training sessions
- Financial: financial management, reporting to DT Global on progress and financials
- Contribute to the design and development of strategy for the Financial Services Industry across Deloitte NSE and local Deloitte Academy in response to client needs and turning these into opportunities
- Assist in identifying and collecting data from financial systems and other related data sources across the network for management information and monitoring
- Support our FSI senior management in developing and winning new business, including assisting with proposition development, events planning and organising and presentations
- Lead our relationship with senior members of our Firm across Deloitte NSE to build effective relationships and ensure strategy objectives are met
- Build knowledge, experience and the necessary communication skills to deliver services of outstanding quality to our stakeholders
- Develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to Risk Advisory NSE and DT Academy Senior Management
- Contribute to building the Deloitte brand in our core service offerings, including participating in industry forums, thought leadership and internal events
- Join a motivated and multicultural team at our office in Nicosia for projects in Cyprus and abroad
- Undergraduate degree in any field; postgraduate degree in any field will be considered an advantage
- 3-5 years of management information and reporting experience
- Prior experience in event, project management or Marketing will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written. Competency in other languages will be considered an advantage
- Strong business and commercial awareness
- Advanced use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in communication and analysis of data using visualisation Tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI)
- Experience in business development and propositions using MS Powerpoint will be considered an advantage
- Excellent English skills both written and orally.
- Strong personal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home
- Free parking
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 8 November 2020.