This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CC21439 Type: Full time
A gaming group operating is looking to recruit a Secretary for one of largest sports betting companies.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Answers and transfers incoming phone calls.
- Undertakes general office duties including filing, receiving parcels and letters.
- Assists in the organization of any corporate events.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Perform photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Qualification in secretarial studies, administration or any other related field will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English is mandatory.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Friendly and polite personality.
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience.
- Discretionary Annual salary increases.
- Discretionary Annual Bonuses.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Fitness Allowance.
- Monthly social events.
Interested candidates are encouraged to share their CVs latest by 06/11/20. Please note that due to high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.