Junior Immigration Administrator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#MO21432 Type: Full time
- Serve as the migration assistant and internal point of contact for candidates and employees and their dependents and the business to support matters related to employment-related migration processes.
- Constant review and communication for employee matters with authorities.
- Helping with registration of companies in migration department.
- Deliver and submit documents to Migration offices in Nicosia on a daily basis.
- Ensure all necessary migration-related paperwork and filings are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all the information provided by the employee is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all documents.
- Assist with filing migration applications and gathering all required documents.
- Liaise with departments across the business.
- Responsible for the medical insurance of the employee.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- General administrative duties as needed.
- Degree holder in Business, Administration or Human Resources or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Administrative (corporate environment).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Company Car
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
Interested applicants send your CV to email@example.com by quoting reference " Junior Immigration Administrator"