Portuguese Publishing Coordinators
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM21425 Type: Full time
In one sentence
If you speak Portuguese and you love working with content, this position is for you! No previous experience is required!
We are looking for 2 Publishing Coordinators to work with our Clients Services team in Vubiquity. The Publishing Coordinator’s main responsibility is to manage the processing of film, TV and music video assets through the digital workflow from scheduling to platform/multi-platform delivery.
What will your job look like?
- Prepare the content, metadata, image and related asset files and publishing via Vubiquity’s CMS in line with deadlines set and restrictions laid down by customer platforms.
- Monitor content processing through Vubiquity’s workflow tools and updating work orders in a timely manner.
- Register, checking and uploading promos, images and metadata in publishing CMS for all titles and update as needed.
- Liaise with internal Programming, Traffic, Media Operations and Editorial teams on scheduling, trafficking, delivery and processing of media and metadata files.
- Monitor of asset progress through various stages, ensuring all stages are completed on time
- Carry out QA checks on the affiliate’s platform via a set-top box or app to ensure content appears correctly in assigned UI locations and folders.
- Remedyfaults/issues where appropriate, including reacting to incidents when and as they occur through to resolution.
- Communicate with affiliate’s operations department on delivery queries in a professional manner.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks when requested by the Publishing Team Lead or Client Services Account Manager
This is a role focused on quality control and publishing, with strong emphasis on content management and processes. It is not a content creation or marketing job.
All you need is...
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in Portuguese.
- Experience with common office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel) and use of line of business operational applications.
- Some understanding of digital media technologies (preferably VOD) including, encoding standards and tools, automated quality control tools.
- The ability to react quickly and constructively in order to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of working to deadlines, often with a tight turnaround period.
Why you will love this job:
- You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
To apply please click here