French-Speaking Client Relations Manager - Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM21402 Type: Full time
Reference Number: CRMFR1020
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated professional to join our Client Relations team in Limassol.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Responsible for activating new client leads and following up with potential clients
- Handling client inquiries and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
- Staying abreast of the latest developments, products and marketing promotions that Trading Point launches and the relevant terms and conditions; and communicating them to the clients
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s legal guidelines and compliance procedures
- Providing suggestions on system enhancements
- Acting in the best interest of the company at all times, and cooperating with the rest of the Client Relations team in order to perform business development
- Contributing to the team effort by achieving targeted results
- Cooperating effectively with other departments as necessary
- Degree in a business-related field will be a plus
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent French speaker with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Reliable, with integrity of character
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, innovative and target oriented
- Strong computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!