Software Engineer (Microservices PSO)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM21396 Type: Full time
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data, and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat, or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra, and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
This is a serious opportunity to be involved in designing, developing, DevOps, and solving complex issues in cutting edge technology.
What will your job look like?
- Design, develop, modify, debug, and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Actively seek out innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
- At least 2 years’ experience with complex backend framework and solutions, with exposure to microservices.
- Proven experience in Java, Swagger, RESTful services, Spring Boot, Sprint Cloud, Kafka, or Couchbase.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, can take responsibility and proactively carry out tasks as a self-contributor.
- Experience in system architecture and the ability to design and demonstrate new solutions.
Why you will love this job:
- Serve as an expert on a specific technology.
- Evaluate and integrate new technologies/frameworks/tools.
- Act as technical consulting for protentional customers and pre-sale activities.
- Work closely with R&D teams on designing the new products!
To apply, please click here.