Recovery Specialists - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AD21392 Type: Full time
APS Debt Servicing Cyprus Ltd, a specialized debt servicing company, is seeking to recruit Recovery Specialists in its Retail, SME and Large Corporate Recovery Units in Nicosia.
- University degree and / or Postgraduate degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Management or any other relevant degree and / or a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CFA etc.)
- Min 2 years of experience in lending and/or recoveries
- Familiar with Cypriot banking legislation and procedures
- Strong negotiation & analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including relationship management and conflict management
- Ability to evaluate each case in a timely manner and take necessary action for the implementation of the decision
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Key responsibilities of the successful candidates:
- Management of non-performing exposures for small, medium and large size accounts (retail or corporate) as per the Company's strategy
- Hold regular meetings and negotiations with debtors
- Preparation of proposals to credit sanctioning committees by reviewing and performing detailed analysis of current financial status and collateral valuations
- Monitoring of “healed” and restructured customers as per the Company‘s management strategy
- Initiation and monitoring of enforcement procedures
Applicants can send their CV to the following email address:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Deadline for submitting applications: 22 November 2020
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
For additional information, you may get in touch with Alexia Nicolaou, Head of HR and OM, on 22690304.