Analyst/Developer for Insurance and Banking Systems - NewCytech Business Solutions
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#LP21380 Type: Full time
NewCytech is looking to hire an individual with programming experience. The successful candidate will receive training on Oracle products, which are market leaders in the insurance and banking industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in gathering and authoring customer requirements
- Configure business processes based on defined business requirements
- Configure product features (such as calculations) based on product specifications
- Load product rates and define product parameters
- Configure access and security roles
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference given to Mathematics, Computer Science, and Information Systems
- Programming experience
- Strong understanding of SQL and general database concepts (query building and optimization)
- General understanding of the various insurance and/or annuity products
- Ability to communicate, write and synthesize information
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Greek
To Technical Director Newcytech
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please go to
Please note that we will ONLY accept applications for this position that are received from the aforementioned hyperlink.