This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AT21298 Type: Full time / Part time
We are seeking a self-motivated engineer to create from scratch and organize the essential QA integration, functional and unit tests in our development cycle.
This position requires close collaboration with the product managers and the developers, to ensure the proper direction of functional and stress testing procedures. Manual and automated testing will be part of this position along with occasional software development tasks, as part of the development, maintenance, automation and verification of the production software which will accompany all DevOps procedures. The role also includes responsibility for technical procurement and office operations. Position location: Limassol, Scope of work: 80%
About our team
We are a newly formed team, in search of passionate and self-motivated engineers to accompany our vision for innovative and inspiring technologies in the field of telecommunication services. Our team promotes innovative ways of thinking in all development/testing procedures and new product concepts. Self-motivation and pushing forward by sharing new ideas and striving for efficiency in development and testing are high values for our team. Our services are based on state-of-the-art technologies which are evolving in a fast pace and thus we tend to keep attention on software architecture and efficient design principles in order to ensure future-proof services’ compatibility. We are proud of our team-spirit and great environment and we are looking forward to integrate more partners in our team with the desire to continuously innovate and improve.
- Experience with QA frameworks and methodologies
- Being a team player and promote cooperative team-spirit
- “Can Do” approach
- Ability to develop and work with PHP Unit Testing tools
- Familiarity with best practices to create testable code
- Ability to design integration and performance tests
- Experience with network communications (IPv4, HTTP/HTTPS and other network protocols)
- Experience with network routing in Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with GitLab and source control procedures
- Experience with Bash, PowerShell, NodeJS and Python scripting languages
- Familiarity with Agile and Kanban development methodologies
- Ability to keep attention to detail and to convey ideas clearly to other team members
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems
- Being adaptive and flexible to achieve targets
Good to have
- Good understanding of PHP Frameworks (like Laravel)
- Good understanding of AngularJS, or Angular 2.0 and above
- High-level understanding of SIP and SMPP protocols
- Experience in office management operations
- Experience with Red-Hat Linux Distributions
- Experience with Continuous Integration procedures and using tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues with Wireshark and network analyzer tools.
- Ability to design an automated test suite using Postman