This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AL21281 Type: Full time
Our company concentrates on the discipline of architectural lighting design. Based in Nicosia, Cyprus, our office provides architectural lighting design and consulting services for multiple projects locally and abroad. We are happy to announce that we are currently looking to hire a highly motivated individual for the following position:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Performing lighting calculations
- AutoCAD (2D Drawings)
- Understanding lighting in terms of performance evaluation, photometric study IES,
- Architectural lighting simulation study in buildings.
- 3D Renderings & Presentation Skills specifically in lighting simulation.
Qualifications or skills required:
Degree in Lighting Design AND/OR Bachelor or Master’s Degree OR work experience of 2 years or more in relevant field (architecture, interior design)
Excellent communications skills, fluent in oral and written English and Greek language.
Should be experienced in all (or some) of the following disciplines:
- Advanced 3D Software and Renderings skills
- Advanced Presentation skills using necessary software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or relevant)
- Lighting Calculation skills (AGI, Dialux, Relux or relevant)
- AutoCAD drafting skills 2D
- Microsoft Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Skills in Construction understanding and detailing
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
We offer a creative office environment with opportunities to work on various projects locally and internationally. If you are interested in joining our passionate team please send your resume to email@example.com by a cover letter.
Closing date: 31 October 2020