IT Support Engineer – Nicosia/Limassol - NewCytech Business Solutions
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#LP21222 Type: Full time
The successful incumbent will give support services to all of the company’s clients according to the terms & conditions of the business.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Monitoring of client systems
- Provide L1 & L2 support to clients (remote and on-site).
- Specific responsibilities include planning, installing, configuring, supporting Windows OS, and Authorized Vendor hardware (PCs/Notebooks/Servers)
- Deployment and administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Professional customer service during implementation.
Qualifications and Skills
- University / College Degree within the field of IT / Engineering
- Minimal 2 years or more information technology experience with an emphasis on Windows platforms.
- Hands on experience on Win10, Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 R2/2016/2019,
- System Administrator or Engineer (MCSA) (would be an advantage)
To Branch Service Manager & Technical Services Director
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please go to https://www.logicom.net/careers/services/other/it-support-engineer-nicosialimassol/ on the Logicom website. (hyperlink of this specific vacancy on the Logicom website). Please note that we will ONLY accept applications for this position that are received from the aforementioned hyperlink.