Compliance Officer (4658)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR21220 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Europe’s largest and most successful VC Funds with headquarters in Germany, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their newly established Cyprus operations in Limassol. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant Compliance experience, ideally from a relevant industry sector and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Manage and administer all policies and procedures associated with the regulatory compliance programme.
- Prepare and submit all required regulatory filings and disclosure documents in a timely and accurate manner, in coordination with legal counsel, as needed.
- KYC/AML responsibilities.
- Train personnel on regulatory compliance matters to enhance understanding and awareness throughout the organization.
- Review Company's materials, website, blogs, social media pages and other public media for compliance.
- Maintain systematic records of Company's compliance programme in the event of an outside audit and/or regulatory examination.
- Interface with regulators, examiners and outside legal counsel, as needed.
- Research regulatory laws, rules and regulations related to securities law compliance.
- Educated to Degree level in Law, Finance, Economics or related field.
- At least 5+ years of compliance experience, ideally within a VC or Investment Firm.
- Experience in the venture capital industry is a significant advantage.
- Holder of any relevant Compliance Certification (CySEC etc…) will be considered an advantage.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Fluent English and Greek
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail, able to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.