Newcytech Limassol - Account Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#LP21166 Type: Full time
To manage and develop existing clients, responding to customer requirements, whilst achieving revenue & margin targets, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve Sales Targets.
- Promote the company’s solutions (including business software) and services to Customers.
- Manage a portfolio of Accounts / Clients and maintain and expand relationships with them.
- Develop new Accounts/Clients.
- Deliver sales presentations to high-level executives and clients.
- Attend client meetings.
- Prepare proposals along with the appropriate winning strategy.
- Lead project management activity.
- Ensure the company undertakes necessary actions.
- Attend Trainings and achieve Certifications.
- Contact customers for receivables.
- Attend Sales meetings with Area Manager
- Complete administrative work, as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc in Computer science, Business or any other related field. An MBA is a preferable.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Business Development or Sales preferably in an IT integrator company building and promoting IT total solutions.
- Knowledge on infrastructure technologies such as Virtualization, hosts, storage, backup, security, Network and Cloud. Basic knowledge on Business Applications such as ERP, CRM, BI, and Sharepoint.
- Great Analytical Skills and ability to match requirements to solutions and developing and executing a long term plan for the opportunities to be developed.
- Excellent communication skills, with great attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Successfully communicate with Senior Management and Vendors.
- A self-directed and a highly motivated individual, able to accelerate Sales.
- Fluency in English verbal and written.
- To Area Manager, Executive Director of Newcytech
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience including medical care.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please go to https://www.logicom.net/careers/services/other/account-manager-newcytech-limassol-cyprus/ on the Logicom website. Please note that we will ONLY accept applications for this position that are received from the aforementioned hyperlink.