Junior Finance Analyst (4417)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR21163 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International managed data service provider is seeking to recruit a Junior Finance Analyst for their offices in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and have a highly analytical mind.
This is a unique opportunity for a Graduate who is passionate and eager to work as part of a Global team offering integral complex solutions to international clients.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Support the suite of products and services.
- Provide customers with key information and analytical solutions.
- Performance attribution analysis support.
- Risk management support.
- Compliance support.
- Ensure delivery of service in line with KPIs.
- Creating mapped records between indices.
- Manually augmenting data to maintain database integrity.
- Creation and maintenance of benchmark validation checks.
- Monitoring of data quality checks.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related field.
- Experienced and highly proficient with MS Excel.
- Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications.
- Numerically minded with great attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income indices.
- Have effective and analytical problem solving skills.
- Understanding of the Internet as used within the Financial Community.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must, any additional languages considered an advantage.