Amdocs - Compensation & Benefits Analyst
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM21132 Type: Full time
In one sentence
Analyze and reconcile Compensation & Benefits (C&B) data and execute regional and/or global C&B policies and processes.
What will your job look like?
- Implement Compensation and/or Benefits Strategy.
- Execute regional and/or global C&B processes to support and align with the business's needs and strategy.
- Support the implementation of C&B policies & procedures.
- Handle multiple high-impact projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Analyze complex data, provides performance and compensation & benefits analyses and simulations on individuals or groups to support decision making.
- Provide on-going support to the business on the various aspects of compensation & benefits.
- Maintain on-going contact with external compensation and benefits vendors.
- Be involved with ad hoc projects as restructuring activities, mergers & acquisitions, Rebadge transfers.
All you need is...
- BA in Economics / Business Management / Statistics / Mathematics or any related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in handling C&B issues within the Finance or HR department of a multinational global company.
- Must be a confident Excel user, with familiarity in preparing pivots, formulas, and macros.
- Must command a fluent level of English (written and verbal).
- A professional attitude, and open to working within remotely as part of an international team.
Why you will love this job:
- Be part of the core unit that defines, shapes, and organizes the compensation and benefits structure of the company.
- Discover and hone your data analysis skills in a dynamic and challenging function.
- Be surrounded by talented and international HR professionals who collaborate towards a common goal.
How to Apply:
You will find the link to our official careers page below: