Prime Property Group - Site Engineer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PP21119 Type: Full time
PRIME PROPERTY GROUP, one of the fastest growing companies in the property market in Cyprus offering its customers high quality and one shop stop services is expanding its construction activities and currently looking for a:
Reports to the Senior Site Engineer and is responsible for the delivery of the assigned section of the works such that all time, cost, safety and quality imperatives are met.
The Site Engineer’s specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitor the Contractor’s and Sub-Contractor’s work and ensure that such work meets programme, quality and safety standards.
- Provide detailed reviews of the Contractor’s and Sub-Contractor’s work and work in progress and prepare action plans to ensure compliance with all Project goals. Particular emphasis will be paid to constructability and logistics issues.
- Participate in regular construction review meetings with the Senior Site Engineer, the Contractor and Sub-Contractor’s. Prepare reports for the Construction Manager as required.
- Participate in regular design review meetings with the Design Team.
- Process, monitor and expedite the approval of all related shop drawing submittals.
- Process, monitor and expedite the resolution of all related RFI’s.
- Review and comment on Contractor’s proposed fabrication and erection method statements including site logistics, cranage, and scaffolding and erections schemes until agreement has been reached.
- Together with the Site Surveyor review and agree on Contractor’s proposed dimensional control and survey methods.
- Review, agree and monitor Contractor’s proposed work method statements and ensure compliance with such work method statements.
- Monitor results from testing laboratories.
- Alert the Quality Manager should field related issues be identified.
- Conduct periodic inspections of off-site fabrication facilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Master degree in Construction Management will be considered as an advantage
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in residential construction is a must
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, Microsoft Office
- Advanced organization skills and structure mindset and work approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of team spirit
- Competitive compensation package
- Provision of 13th salary
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV indicating in the subject of the email the position of “Site Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that all CVs and any other personal Data sent to Prime Property Group are kept secured and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potentially offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.
For further information, please visit our website: https://www.prime-property.com/