Prime Property Group - Project Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PP21111 Type: Full time
Prime Property Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in the property development market, is expanding its construction project management team and is currently looking for a Project Manager in Development Department.
- Organization and control of the project from the ground up to commissioning;
- Monitor the project’s key parameters, budget, time and quality;
- Liaise with the design team;
- Oversee and review technical drawings and specifications;
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data;
- Enforce project’s standards;
- Attend progress and technical meetings and perform site inspections;
- Liaise with clients;
- Prepare cost estimations and analysis;
- Oversee delivery and commissioning;
- Preparation of the necessary reporting to company management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture/ Construction Management or related discipline;
- Knowledge of software: MS Project, AutoCad, MS Office;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction industry;
- Fluent in Greek and English;
- Experience in residential projects is a must;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Competitive salary (13 salaries);
- Full time position with 5/2 schedule;
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives;
- Interesting and challenging projects.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a subject “Project Manager” to email@example.com.
Please note, that all CVs and any other personal Data sent to Prime Property Group Limited are kept secured and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potentially offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.