Property Management Executive
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DP21065 Type: Full time
The successful candidate is expected to display influential decision-making with great research, technical and communication skills.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Proficiency in site layout, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
Applications to Delfi Partners & Co. are treated with strict confidentiality.
Interest applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com - Quote the reference number PAM-001.