Senior HR (Nicosia Office)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BT20972 Type: Full time
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We seek to recruit an enthusiastic, hard-working, and ambitious professional to join our Nicosia Human Resources team as Senior.
- Have active involvement in the recruitment and onboarding processes (incl. participating in career events, preparing adverts, conducting interviews, communicating with candidates, preparing contracts, and providing support during new joiners’ induction).
- Have active involvement in learning and development (incl. coordinating internal and external trainings, maintaining records up to date, and preparing documentation for subsidies).
- Provide support to employees during the implementation of performance management tools.
- Maintain employee records up to date, both in hard copy and electronic.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports, as required.
- Being involved in ad hoc HR projects.
- Provide guidance and support to more junior members of the team, as well as review their work.
- Respond to employee questions and seek advice from the departmental head, where needed.
- Coordinate with other departments for the implementation of HR activities.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field will be considered an advantage.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic knowledge of employment law in Cyprus.
- Time management skills
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly approach.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV to email@example.com making reference to the code HR/NIC/2020.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer