EU Project Managers- Researchers
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CC20853 Type: Full time
C.I.P. Citizens In Power constitutes a research, education and sustainable development non-governmental organization based in Nicosia, Cyprus. CIP aims at designing and implementing pioneering solutions in order to address deficiencies in education at different levels. To achieve such target, CIP has established an on-going collaboration with leading universities, NGOs and research organizations in Cyprus and abroad; particularly for the materialization of European research projects, international trainings and conferences, as well as for the deployment of innovative educational material such as web platforms, Virtual Reality tools and other technological innovations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports for C.I.P’s current projects
• Prepare research proposals, grant applications, and tenders (after the provision of special guidance)
• Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups)
• Prepare data collection instruments and collect and analyze data
• Facilitate the organization of workshops and dissemination activities
• Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
• Prepare and deliver project presentations
• Represent C.I.P. abroad to various educational events (ability to travel after the circulation of an effective vaccine for the Covid-19)
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Management Team
(i) Minimum Qualifications
• University Degree in Environmental Studies, Social Sciences, Humanities or Education, preferably from an English-speaking university
• Outstanding use of English and Greek language, both in writing and orally
• Excellent team skills
• Strong communication skills and proven ability to network and represent the organization in conferences and meetings
• Strong management and organization skills
• Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Willing to learn and take initiatives
(ii) Additional Qualifications that will be considered as an advantage
• Have a master’s in Social Sciences, Environmental Studies, Humanities or Education
• Experience in managing European Commission funded projects
• Have an understanding regarding the use of technology for teaching and learning.
• Prior involvement in social and / or community initiatives
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV along with a Cover Letter via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail. We would like to note that only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Deadline for submissions: 31/10/2020
We look forward to working with you!
Contact details: C.I.P. Citizens in Power
Address: Alexias 24, 2304, Lakatamia, Nicosia- Cyprus