General Manager - Vassiliko (On behalf of Deloitte client)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL20733 Type: Full time
GENERAL MANAGER - VASSILIKO
On behalf of our client, a newly established Company operating a Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) storage and handling facility, we seek to recruit an experienced and high calibre professional for the position of General Manager, to be based in Vassiliko.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Board of Directors and will have the responsibility of overseeing and directing operational, financial and legal activities of the Company, whilst ensuring efficiency and productivity in all business units.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst other:
- Liaise with the Board of Directors to define corporate objectives, communicate the strategic direction across the Company and execute all decisions approved by the Board
- Monitor and oversee the progress and development of the various business units of the Company, with regards to the implementation of the business plan, and taking corrective action where necessary
- Supervise and direct the Company’s day to day activities and affairs and maintain constant communication with Senior Management on the status of operations
- Allocate and monitor the Company’s budgets to ensure compliance with the budgetary limits
- Review and analyze financial activity reports and other related data to measure profitability and identify possible areas of concern in order to take immediate action
- Manage all aspects of operations and maintenance of the LPG Terminal to ensure that operational and maintenance standards are met
- Monitor all activities and costs within the Plant and provide guidance in order to achieve the agreed standards at optimum cost
- Ensure compliance with all existing legislation, regulations, health and safety policies and internal procedures
- Oversee key hiring, talent development programs and performance appraisals and ensure execution of fair personnel policies and procedures
- University degree (BA/BSc) in Engineering, Business Management, Financial Management, Law or a related field, and/or a Professional Qualification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Master’s Degree in any related field will be considered an advantage
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar position
- Proven success record of leading the development and / or operations of LPG terminals will be considered an advantage
- Proven leadership skills and experience in managing people and teams effectively
- Strong orientation towards technical and operational matters
- Results oriented with strong business acumen
- Organisational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Strong financial understanding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer literacy
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Interested applicants should apply through www.cydeloittecareers.com by selecting the “General Manager - Vassiliko” vacancy under “Vacancies at Deloitte clients” no later than Tuesday 6th of October 2020.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.