Technical Support Engineer (IT Solutions Provider) - Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AC20665 Type: Full time
Advance Career, on behalf of our client, an IT Solutions Provider company located in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer;
- Involve in the design, configuration, migration, testing and training of the business software and technology solutions to meet project’s scope, timeline and budget.
- Design and implement changes in the system that aim to enhance client’s existing business processes and overall performance.
- Provide support; including researching and resolving functional system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet client’s requirements.
- Prepare training documentation and educate clients based on the implemented business software and technology solutions as per client’s business processes and requirements.
- Support the pre-sales activities for new clients or product updates for existing clients by preparing, contributing and participating in sales presentations and proposal preparations.
- Maintain awareness of current trends with a focus on product and service development as well as the application of business software and technology solutions.
- Involve in internal projects that aim to enhance internal business processes and overall performance.
- Perform administrative tasks as per company’s internal policies and procedures.
- BSc in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software / Electrical or Networking Engineering.
- 1 – 2 years working experience in SAP technologies / products will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in database administration; MS SQL (Querying & Scripting), Sybase, HANA.
- Knowledge of Single Sign On Solution (SSO).
- Understanding and experience in operating systems; Windows or Linux Administration (SUSE or RedHat).
- General understanding of storage technologies and networking (inc. troubleshooting skills).
- General understanding of routine maintenance, recovery, and handling failover of a database.
- Knowledge of MS Azure or AWS.
- Knowledge of Oracle.
- Business writing skills
- Analytical and Research skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work in teams with good interpersonal skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.