Paralegal Officer (CY)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#EX19474 Type: Full time
We are looking for a Paralegal Officer to undertake all the legal and corporate administrative related work connected to the Legal team. This includes handling all tasks related to the corporate administration of the Exness companies in the various jurisdictions and maintaining the business relationship with the local corporate service providers, compliance work in relation to KYC requirements and procedures, maintaining the Exness corporate electronic archive system up to date with any structural changes within the Exness group, drafting of resolutions, powers of attorneys and arranging for execution, certification, apostille and legalization of documents. This role will also be responsible for all the administrative related work required for any future FX license applications.
As we are planning for a future expansion through establishing presence in a number of new jurisdictions, we need a person with strong experience on setting up companies and managing the filing of applications with local authorities to assist the team involved in the project.
It is essential for this role the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
The role will be placed in Limassol, Cyprus, and will work in a team of five lawyers, three regulatory affairs experts, one paralegal officer and one project administrator.
The full requirements are:
- A University Degree
- 5+ years of related working experience
- Experience from working with Word/Excel/PowerPoint (or similar)
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Team spirit
- Excellent internal communication and written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
Wanted but not necessary is:
- Experience from CFD/FX sector
- At least verbally proficient in the Russian language
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, including the registration of family members
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees
- Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month)
- Company's fitness center for employees and their spouses
- English and Greek language classes
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- The best view to the sea from our own rooftop bar