FAS Assistant Manager/Manager - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL19401 Type: Full time
Assistant Manager/Manager | Financial Advisory Services Department
Our Financial Advisory Services (FAS) department is seeking to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professional to join the team as a(n) Assistant Manager/Manager, in our Nicosia Office.
The Financial Advisory Services (FAS) team
Our FAS practice, provides the following services to clients:
- Corporate Finance services
- Mergers & Acquisition Transaction services
- Valuation services
- Reorganisation & Restructuring services; and
- Forensic and Dispute advice
- The successful candidate will be part of a team which provides advice to Clients, with respect to valuations, mergers & acquisitions, buy-sell side advisory, business plans, feasibility studies, cash flow forecasts, business reviews, due diligence exercises and business / financial modelling.
- Develop financial and analytical models.
- Plan and execute engagements that deliver a superior client experience.
- Act as a financial advisor across a broad spectrum of transactions through a sophisticated analyses of financial information.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, and leading practices.
- Apply quality assurance, risk management, and confidentiality procedures in all areas of work performed and managed.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university with a minimum grade of 2.1 or equivalent
- Holder of the ACA / ACCA / CPA / CFA professional qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in a reputable professional services firm with at least 2 years in a similar position
- Strong analytical & managerial skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong report writing skill
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home
- Free parking
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 31 August 2020.