Head of Audit
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AP19397 Type: Full time
We are currently looking to recruit a Dynamic, experienced highly motivated individual to take the position of the Head of the Audit Team.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Building and leading a team of 5, effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained;
- Develop and execute audit plans on an effective and efficient manner;
- Review on a weekly/monthly basis the yearly budgets with management;
- Ensure high level of work performance of the whole team;
- Working with other departments of the office (e.g. tax, consulting, accounting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients;
- Assessing accounting systems for effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance with proper accounting procedures;
- Recommending system controls and improvements to increase reliability and data integrity;
- Creating detailed reports on audit findings;
- Preparing annual reports, Financial Statements, and financial records;
- Examining records to ensure compliance with laws and regulations;
- Reviewing tax calculations to determine tax liability;
- Submission of IR4 Tax Returns, IR7 and IR1;
- Keeping up with legal requirements and applicable changes to local laws that apply;
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations;
- Pursuing continuing education, and keeping up with industry publications to ensure a current understanding of the financial climate and legal changes as they apply to audits.
- Qualified Accountant, Holder of ACCA/ACA/CPA;
- Knowledge of CaseWare Software( Knowledge of CCH audit software will be considered an advantage);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.(word, excel, PowerPoint);
- Extensive knowledge and experience of IFRS`s, ISA`s and IAS`s;
- Fluent in English and Greek language (additional languages will be considered as an advantage);
- Have significant experience, and be able to offer our clients your expertise in a range of audit services;
- Experience in local and international clients including but not limited to: construction, holding, financing, retail, R&D, software, food and beverage indsutries;
- Experience in managing and leading teams effectively;
- Organization and time management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong Math skills;
- Documentation skills;
- Ability to meet the above duties and responsibilities.
Interested applicants, may send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted