HR Manager - Human Resources/Forex - Limassol - CET920228
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#GG19322 Type: Full time
An awarded and established Forex Broker in Limassol is looking to recruit a HR Manager. The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience in a HR managerial role and previous experience in the Forex industry. You will be responsible to manage recruitment, onboarding, HR strategies and anything else that falls under the HR field. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in an established and yet growing company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement HR strategies and system and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process from writing job description to the final step
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Administrate benefit programs such as health insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, absence and employee assistance
- Prepare employees separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a Managerial HR role within the Forex industry
- Previous HR experience is mandatory, interaction with all fields in HR
- Fluent English is a must
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.