Junior Auditor - Accounting/Audit - Nicosia - CGK920322
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#GG19317 Type: Full time
A fully licensed and independent audit firm based in Nicosia currently have an opportunity for a Junior Auditor. The company prides itself on delivering a premium quality service to its clients, both local and international. Due to expansion, an auditor is required to join their team whom have considerable expertise and solid technical knowledge in their field. The ideal candidate must speak both Greek and English.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform audit engagements for the company´s clients
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Communication with clients via emails / phones
- Preparation of clients´ tax returns and tax computations
- Liaise with clients for audit issues
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Auditor within an Audit Firm
- Bachelor’s degree on Accounting / Finance / or equivalent work experience
- Partly Qualified ACA/ACCA will be considered an advantage
- An excellent command of Greek and English both verbal and written
- Time management skills
- Very good knowledge of Windows application software: MS Office, Word, Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, time management and calendar management skills
- Good knowledge of CaseWare audit international will be considered as an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769369 for further information.