Closing and Support Officers – CSO/06/2020, Nicosia/Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KC18203 Type: Full time
On behalf of our Client, a company providing specialized Financial Services, including management of Non-Performing Loans (NPLs), we are seeking to recruit Closing and Support Officers for both Nicosia/Limassol offices.
The job holders will be responsible for facilitating communication between the department and the case lawyers on a daily basis for customer court case, reviewing and confirming costs of case lawyers legal actions prior to being sent for approval as well as managing preliminary ruling and judicial action in order to assign cases to lawyers. More specifically, the job holders will be responsible for preparing Summary Reports for Asset Managers on cases with multiple collaterals, including Memos for meeting preparation, coordinating actions relating to Foreclosure cases, preparing Reconstructed statements needed for foreclosure cases and court hearings. Moreover, the job holders will be responsible for informing Asset Managers on memos with their court decisions that need renewal and case lawyers on the decision to renew or not memos/court decisions. Finally, amongst other, the job holders will be responsible for reviewing and updating MEMOs and/or court decisions, obtaining Surveys from the Land registry in order to prepare the application for each client and requesting (Real Estate) Property Valuations when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Banking, Law or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in the banking sector recovery department, as a workout officer, will be considered an advantage
- Experience in managing tasks such as memo renewals, court decision renewals, communication with lawyers will be considered an advantage
- Experience in handling Pansophic reconstructed statements will be considered an advantage
- Experience in working with customer management systems and document management systems will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Knowledge of the Greek and English Languages (spoken and written)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientation and efficiency
- Adaptability and resilience, efficiency, ability and initiative
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 30th of June 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link
For further information only please contact us on: T: 22 209 000, F: 22 513 294, E: email@example.com