Head of Compliance
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#EF16471 Type: Full time
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are currently recruiting a Head of Compliance Department to join us in our Limassol offices. This is a rare opportunity for exceptional people who relish the opportunity to join an established and professional organization they would be proud to work for.
- Supervise and manage the compliance function to ensure that the business is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Implement, manage and report the Compliance audit plan, as defined in the appropriate regulations and business requirements
- Design Company’s Policies and procedures related to compliance and AML matters
- Review and ensure that all Company’s policies and procedures are aligned with CySEC
- Maintain the corporate Code of Conduct policies and practices
- Give guidance for corrective measures where necessary and inform the Director
- Responding to any Compliance inquiries
- Identify practical solutions to Regulatory Compliance issues or threats posed to the business
- University degree in Law, Finance or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position within a CIF company
- CySEC Advanced is a must
- Up to date with with all relevant CySEC rules and regulations
- Experience in CySEC reporting
- Fluency in English is a must
- Great communication and organisational skills and detailed oriented
- Work effectively under pressure and adapt quickly to changes
- Able to work well in a team and individually
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting JB-55 into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.