This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#EF16296 Type: Full time
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are currently looking for an accounting assistant to join our team in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum three year’s Accountancy experience and be fluent in Greek and English.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily bookkeeping
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of all the bookkeeping transactions
- Preparation of payment instructions for banks, filing of receipts and payment instructions
- Maintenance of cash book, including daily reconciliation of the bank accounts and internal control of payments
- Communication with banks regarding providing all required information upon request of the banks or company directors
- Communication with external auditors
- Registrations to Tax and Social Insurance Departments
- Enter data; maintain records, reports and financial statements
Ideal Candidate profile
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting department
- Accounting Qualifications needed – LCCI Higher or BA in Accounting or equivalent
- Excellent use, both oral and written, of Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of accounting software ideally Eurosoft/ CYCOM/ Caseware or SAP
- Trustworthy, persuasive and self -motivated
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increments
- Rewards based on overall performance
- Future – growth oriented organization
- Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Team-building activities
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with JB-9 into the subject line.