This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#WC13658 Type: Full time
On behalf of our client, who has many years of presence and experience on providing Telecommunication solutions all over Cyprus, we are looking for a Telecommunications Technician.
The company provides the solutions to install and maintain a totally integrated voice and data network for any business type and size, and has been at the forefront in execution of a wide array of high-profile voice and data projects with great success.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to install and maintain the company's core products and services, which include, PBX Telephone Systems, Full Spectrum Structured Cabling, Fiber Optics, WIFI Networks, and CCTV.
- Study customer orders and specifications to properly plan network installations
- Order and gather equipment, materials, tools and supplies
- Prepare an installation diagram for each customer
- Run, pull, splice and terminate cables as necessary to establish both voice and data networks for customers
- Install necessary telecommunications networks
- Verify service is properly working by testing circuits, alarms and equipment
- Document network by properly routing and labeling both equipment and cables
- Follow codes, legal regulations and standards to maintain a safe work environment
- Stay up-to-date on technical knowledge through continued education, workshops, journals and talking with peers
- Collaborate with others in the telecommunications department to give customers best service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering or similar field
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong communication (Greek & English is a must)
- Comprehensive knowledge of telecommunications networks
- Experience planning, designing and implementing voice and data networks
- Proven teamwork ability
- Written communication a plus
- Training will be provided