Front-End Java Developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR13222 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established Electronic Money Institution with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of Front-End Java Developer, with a solid software design and development background, to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Work as part of a SCRUM team along with the SCRUM Master, Product Owner, User eXperience designer to design, decompose, implement, and release high end systems.
- Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications.
- Ensure that code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process.
- Develop front end website and mobile client architecture.
- Work closely with UX Designer to design user interactions on all platforms.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Take part in Agile ceremonies such as daily Stand-Ups, Development refinement, Planning and estimation and Sprint Reviews.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- BA in Computer Science or related field from an accredited University.
- 3+ years’ experience in:
- React, Redux, Gatsby, Formik
- Webpack, Rollup, Eslint, Jest
- SASS, CSS Modules, styled-components
- Experience using the below would be considered an advantage:
- Spring Boot, Spring Framework, (DI, MVC, Security, JPA …) Maven, Junit.
- React Native.
- nginx, docker, Node.js.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development would be considered an advantage.
- Agile software development experience would be considered an advantage.