Data and Business Analyst - Transaction Reporting - On behalf of one of our clients - Limassol, Cyprus
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#RH13183 Type: Full time
Our client is one of the industry leaders in post-trade execution, operation, processing and reporting.
The Data and Business Analyst will be responsible for the constitute a link between our Onboarding team, the clients and the IT team. The candidate should be able to build and maintain an effective and productive working relationships with all stakeholders. The position will involve participation during all stages of the project lifecycle, including but not limited to gathering business requirements, creating documentation, project management, providing pre and post-implementation support and assuming responsibility for the whole project.
- Understanding clients’ requirements and delivering solutions to facilitate business requirements and specifications
- Collecting and analyzing customers’ data and perform a GAP analysis against the various regulations’ data requirements.
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (internal and external) to understand the business needs and complete an end to end analysis
- Reviewing, analyzing and providing technical guidance on new regulatory-related developments for existing and new regulations
- Creating comprehensive business and data analysis documentation for our IT team to implement
- Responsible for successful delivery of the whole project from inception until the final delivery of the service to the client
- Assisting in the development of the service platforms based on the analyst’s gained experience from previous projects or from current role in our firm
- Processing of documentation to demonstrate the data flow of information into and out of in-house platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Informatics, Mathematics or other related discipline from a reputable University
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the financial services sector in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing, end to end, design, definition and delivery of technical solutions
- Good Excel based spreadsheet / data management skills / SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of the English language.
- German Language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities and manage clients’ expectations.
- Experience and knowledge in Regulation projects
- Project management skills
- Solid financial and markets knowledge, preferably on regulatory matters such as EMIR, MiFID and/or MiFIR.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE