Pangea Translation Services - Account Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL12846 Type: Full time
Pangea Translation Services is looking for an Account Manager to join our office in Limassol and be part of our growing team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Communication with the client to ensure communication is established, client brief is setup and all needed information has been received, to ensure best possible result in the projects.
- Negotiating the Project’s details with the Customer (language combinations, file types, special instructions, terms, delivery deadline)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Building and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communication of the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Finalizing and delivering the Project following up with the Customer’s instructions and guidelines
- Updating the Customer’s profile regarding the payment method in the database
- Working closely with Project Manager and Project Coordinator to ensure that all projects are handled appropriately with keen attention to detail for outstanding quality
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality, and customer service
- Research and develop sound understanding of all market industries relevant to Pangea, including industry leaders, current events, and any other pertinent data
- Performing other special projects or duties as assigned
- Working closely with the Business Development Director and Business Development Managers to ensure all the needed information has been received from the potential/new client.
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field;
- Bachelor's Degree (localization, linguistics, or with equivalent experience) would be an advantage;
- Work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Tech-savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Knowledge of CAT tools (MemoQ, Trados, Zoho CRM, SDL, WordBee, WordFast, XTM);
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Good command of English language;
- Excellent business communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask;
- Orientation with the ability to multitask;
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks;
- Team player;
What we offer:
- A chance to grow within a fast-growing company
- A positive management and team player environment.
- Medical insurance for the right candidate
- The company is offering a competitive salary based on the level of qualifications and experience plus benefits including medical insurance and performance related bonuses.
Interested? Apply Now!
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org