CareerFinders Recruitment Services Ltd
Recruitment and HR
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of legal services in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and capable Transaction Lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing local firm with a stellar track record of acting on complex and specialized banking and investment services projects. You will be working on several different areas of general banking, such as corporate lending, acquisitions, leveraged finance and real estate finance. This is a great opportunity for an Associate that wants progression in their career. The role will provide a great deal of responsibility and opportunities for development.
- Bachelor Degree from a top 20 UK university (preferred), with strong academics (minimum 2:1 degree).
- 1 – 3 years PQE as a Banking Associate Lawyer.
- Previous experience within a recognised finance team.
- Strong understanding of the practice area and expertise gained in a highly regarded local firm.
- Experience working in the UK will be considered an advantage.
- Must be confident with clients and a keen business developer.