Business Applications Analyst, Nicosia – BAA/10/19
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HA12273 Type: Full time
Our client, a well-established group in retail is seeking to recruit a high calibre and motivated individual for the position of Business Application Analyst to join our dynamic IT Team.
What You Will Need to Do
- Design, development testing and implementation of existing and new applications based on business units needs
- Perform data validation and cleansing for various applications.
- Have detailed knowledge of all the business applications and processes across the Group.
- Ensure the smooth operation of all business applications, modules and processes as well as interfaces to other systems and applications.
- Establish and monitor the implementation of appropriate data governance and protection policies practices for effective data quality monitoring improvement.
- Maintain and periodically test the disaster recovery procedures.
- Builds strong working relationships with the Business Units Heads to assist them in improving their understanding and use of the relevant software applications.
- Produces business reports based on Business Units needs and provides support to users for understanding and using such reports.
- Manage and respond to day-to-day incidents and user support (helpdesk) related to business applications.
The Qualifications You will need to have
- BSc in, Computer Science, Software engineering or any other related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Project Management experience
- Very good knowledge Greek and English language
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages is considered an advantage
- Very Good Organizing Skills
- Very Good Analytical Skills
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure
- Ability to work flexible schedule/hours
If you wish to apply, please click here