IT Support Officer
Category:IT & Computer Science jobs
CareerFinders Recruitment Services Ltd
Recruitment and HR
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, the sole authorised distributor of a very well-known and highly respected brand of Information Technology related products and services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and capable IT Support Officer to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant should have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in an IT Support capacity.
- Install, configure computers, hardware and software for the company and it’s clients.
- Installation of Win 7, Win 10, Win Server and Active Directory.
- Setup and configuration of Multifunction Printers and Faxes.
- Microsoft Windows and Office Troubleshooting.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in IT or related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent command of the Greek and English languages.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience of Active Directory.
- IT Security, Antivirus and Ransomware software knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience in Networking (LAN, TCP/IP, WI-FI, Switches).
- Common networking protocols, such as DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, POP, IMAP, SMTP, SMB etc.
- Knowledge of 3CX Telephony System will be considered highly advantageous, but not essential.
- Knowledge of YSoft, Workplace Suite and Equitrac software will be advantage.