HF Markets - Web Developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM12257 Type: Full time
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for coding and modifying company's websites, from layout to function.
- Maintains and updates company’s CMS
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Create tools for automating procedures relevant to content presentation using web programming languages such as Python or PHP
- Responsible for the interface and a consistent and branded look of all company's websites and applications
- Creates and sends mass emails to clients for promotions and updates
- Responsible for adding translations of each website into the necessary languages
- Ensures search engine optimization (SEO) of company's websites
- Replies to tickets internally from other departments
- Liaises with the I.T. department for solving technical issues
- Regular testing of Web applications to ensure proper functionality
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years’ experience as a Web Developer
- Previous experience within an FX or financial business will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of a web programming language with PHP or Python preferred
- Knowledge of Django framework will consider also as an advantage
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.