Pafilia - Financial Manager/Analyst
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PP12216 Type: Full time
Pafilia Property Developers Ltd, one of Cyprus leading and most respected property developers, is dedicated to bringing to the market world class residential properties. As we continue to build an even stronger foundation, we seek employees who can make a difference in our future and in the future of property in Cyprus.
Pafilia is seeking to recruit a Financial Manager/Analyst. The successful candidate will provide accurate and data based information, in terms of profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. Successful candidate will research and analyse financial information to help management make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Location: Minthis, Paphos
- Consolidate and analyse current and past financial data & performance (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account the company’s (project’s) goals and financial standing.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models & conduct benchmarking.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to the CFO and other senior management based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data. Monitoring of major project related contracts.
- Qualified Accountant/Financial Analyst.
- Previous experience in Advisory department of Big Four Accountancy Firm.
- Expert-level analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications (Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies).
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis. Ability to leverage on strong accounting background to forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
High Performance Attributes:
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package with knowledge and experience.
To apply please visit our websitehttps://recruitment.pafilia.com/
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.