Wargaming - Build Engineer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#WG12205 Type: Full time
Wargaming is looking for a talented Build Engineer to help us build the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play game companies in the world. Join a team of people passionate about games, driven to deliver the best results for the players and the game.
What will you do?
- Assist creating build infrastructure and work with IT to ensure reliability and availability
- Work with devops in remote studios to ensure reproducibility of build environments and builds
- Embrace CI/CD best-practices to verify stability of multi-platform game client and server, champion/enforce dev processes
- Report to Technical Director and raise project issues to management/production/leads
- Write and give/receive feedback on technical documentation, review bug reports for critical issues
- Occasionally help run demos, setup playtests, and travel to meet with partners
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years relevant work experience (devops, build/release engineer, etc.)
- Comfortable with both Windows 10 and Linux
- Knowledge of Python, Visual Studio, and GNU/Linux build tools
- Extensive experience with Perforce and p4 streams
- Experience using Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline of non-trivial multi-platform video game projects
- Excellent ability to identify, troubleshoot, and solve technical/IT issues
- Solid English communication skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Familiar with Waf and CryEngine/Lumberyard
- Experience deploying to game consoles (PS4 and Xbox One)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Familiar with Docker or K8s/Kubernetes
- Familiar with TDD, automated testing, etc.
- Comfortable with other SCC like git and distributed development
- Basic knowledge of C++, investigating crashes, and debugging
To apply please follow this link: https://grnh.se/a55713a81
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!