Tickmill - Customer Support Officer - Mandarin Speaker
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TE11020 Type: Full time
Who we are:
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $100 billion.
How will your job look like?
The successful candidate will need to handle all client queries via live chats, emails and phone calls for the Tickmill group; and any other duty assigned by the Customer Support department. The Customer Support employee will process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications. The candidate will be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
Your role will be required to have:
- 1+ year experience in a Customer Support position in a regulated financial services company will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must;
- Excellent knowledge of Mandarin language both written and oral, is a Must;
- Deep Understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options, will be considered a big advantage;
- College or university degree;
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented;
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications;
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation;
- Working days will be from Monday – Friday – 8 hours per day;
- Non-Eu Candidates Must have all the necessary documents for the Visa before arriving & after arriving in Cyprus and complete all the requirements prescribed by Labor/Immigration Law – for the Work permit application process in Cyprus.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment;
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
- Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”;
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
- 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org