Game Economy Designer VAC-18090T
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SR10797 Type: Full time
Our client a leading international game development company have recently expanded their operations to Cyprus and they are now looking to hire a Game Economy Designer to be based at their offices in Limassol. As an experienced Game Economy Designer you will work with the team to design, build, and maintain thriving free-to-play game economies.
The position will be responsible to:
- Design, optimize, and implement key features that further the overall strategic vision of the product to improve retention, acquisition, and monetization.
- Design and audit the in-game economy in order to drive long-term retention and conversion.
- Analyse the evolution of the metrics you defined to balance the in-game economy.
- Design live events to increase player engagement and drive conversion
The successful candidate will have:
- Graduate degree in Economics or BA
- 3+ years´ experience as Game Economy Designer or Game Balancer;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong econometrics skills and statistic knowledge;
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in both Russian and English
- Detailed understanding of free-to-play players' behaviours;
- Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design;
- Passion for games.
The company is offering an excellent salary and benefits package based on experience.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Game Economy Designer VAC-18090T