Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#EY09466 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
On behalf of our client, EY People Advisory Services (PAS) is currently seeking to recruit:
Our client is a leading local and international construction company based in Cyprus.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Works with ERP client/server enterprise application
- Monitors ERP daily using Management System
- Analyses the systems and works directly with departments and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions and configure the software
- Reviews, analyses, and modifies the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organization's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications
- Designs and develops application tables, reports, and new modules to improve system efficiency
- Perform kernel upgrades, backups and restores as required
- Coordinates software integration and maintains technical documentation
- Prepare conceptual design documents
- Monitor Database performance
- Maintenance Database, implement changes and apply updates and new versions when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- At Least 5 years' experience with ERP Systems (JD Edwards, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming Language; C, C++, Java
- Experience with SQL Database (Oracle, Microsoft SQL)
- Business knowledge of Financial and Distribution suites including Purchasing, Inventory, Sales Order Management, AR, AP, and GL
Benefits: A competitive remuneration package will be offered
Applications: Applicants should forward a detailed CV to email@example.com
By 2nd of August, 2019
Job applications are thoroughly screened, and only the best qualified applicants for the respective vacancies are invited for interview.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence, ensuring GDPR compliance.