Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#TH59238 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently seeking to recruit Lifeguards for Anassa Hotel and Almyra Hotel.
Performs guest safety and enforcing regulations at hotel pools /beach area as well as providing guests' comfort.
- Maintain constant surveillance of guests in the facility; act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guests in the event of emergency
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintain a high standard of customer service
- Perform various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility
- Prepare and maintain appropriate activity reports
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel
- Lifeguard's license
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Pleasant, honest and friendly personality
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- To be quality driven and critical of all aspects of the food and beverage operation in order to guarantee the highest level of creativity and productivity within the organization
- Must be a caring personality that shows empathy and understanding
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Free meals
If you are interested please click APPLYbelow or send us your CV at email@example.com or call (+357) 26888205, 26885411 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus