AUTOCAD Technician for British Bases Dhekelia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CJ58961 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CSP (Cyprus Services Provider) is a joint venture comprising six leading B&CE and M&E companies of the construction industry in Cyprus (Cybarco Contracting Ltd, Atlas Pantou Co, Chr. Giovanis Construction, Telmen, Kyriakides & Pierides, G&E Thermosolar). Established in 2006 to provide services to the British Bases in Cyprus under various Contracts with the Ministry of Defence (MoD), both as a subcontractor to a UK company under the Infrastructure Service Provider (ISP) contract for the repairs, maintenance and new builds and as the main contractor on several major projects.
In order to deliver our service to the Client, we are looking to engage an AutoCAD Technician for the following post:
AUTOCAD Technician (Dhekelia)
To produce and maintain record drawings for the sites and in support of Discrete Design Works as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and revise designs for the company upon the request of the supervising engineer.
- Site visits if required for preparation of designs.
- Notify his/her line manager of any major changes.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned to him/her by management in relation to designs.
- Follows Health & Safety rules and regulations pertaining to the company.
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD within this type of environment.
- IT Literate on all Microsoft Office programs (including Project).
- Ability to form integral part of team delivering new works and projects on time, to specification and within agreed budgets.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience of working on MOD establishment sites would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to produce technical drawing documentation.
For more information on qualifications and experience required as well as on duties and responsibilities please contact Ms Janet Yianni on 25963022.
Applicants should send their C.V. with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th October 2023.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.