Data Scientist (Hybrid) (7007)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR58934 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Group of Companies with headquarters in Switzerland, we are seeking to recruit a Data Scientist to join their growing team based in Cyprus. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for mining, interpreting, and cleaning data, uncovering hidden opportunities for realizing the data’s full potential. Our client is seeking applicants who are educated to degree level in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science or a related discipline who possess approximately 2+ years of experience in a relevant role. You will need to be familiar with pattern recognition and predictive modeling and possess hands-on experience with tools and technologies including Tableau, SQL, Neo4j, as well as Python and/or Java programming languages. Fluency in verbal and written English is essential. With offices in Limassol, our client offers Hybrid working conditions, as well as a highly attractive remuneration package that includes an annual bonus scheme, private medical insurance and a personal training and development allowance.
- Serve as lead data strategist to identify and integrate new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities, and work closely with the IT team in the development of data products.
- Execute analytical experiments to help solve problems across various domains and industries.
- Identify relevant data sources for business needs and collect large structured and unstructured datasets.
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big-data stores; perform data and error analysis to improve models.
- Clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
- Analyze data for trends and patterns and interpret data with clear objectives in mind.
- Implement analytical models in production by collaborating with software developers and engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis.
- Advanced experience in pattern recognition and predictive modeling.
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Neo4j and programming languages such us Python and Java.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, research-oriented group that has several ongoing projects.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.