Middle Java Developer
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#GA58872 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση / Εξ αποστάσεως
Are you ready to take your Java skills to the next level?
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to strengthen our team. Our department deals with payment solutions and integration of different payment providers from all over the world. We focus on constant improvement of our services and widening our providers' portfolio to be the leaders on the market.
All you need is:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Java development;
- Deep Java 8+ knowledge (Java Core, multithreading);
- Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot;
- RESTful web services;
- Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA;
- Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
Also, it will be great if you have:
- Experience with AWS;
- 1+ year experience in FinTech projects (payment system, mobile banking, etc.), understanding of payment systems API.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Development of a payment system and additional services;
- Contribute to all phases of Product development;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Integration of external solutions (acquirer, gateway, alternative payment methods, KYC, token platforms, systems for verification/scoring/monitoring of client operations, reporting …);
- Work closely with the business team and be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system, help to develop our software architecture;
- Define non-functional requirements;
- Support and refinement of the existing API and backend;
- Solve complex cases, working with foreign partners;
- Assisting key partners in the integration.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A technical interview with our Lead developer to assess your skills and abilities;
- A final 1.5-hour interview with three team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!