Junior Risk Analytics Consultant, Risk Consulting Department – Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#KL58726 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We are currently looking to recruit a Risk Analytics Consultant to join our Risk Consulting team in Nicosia. The successful candidate, as part of the existing advisory team of the Risk Consulting, will provide a wide range of advisory services to the Financial Services industry (e.g. Banks and Insurances), focusing on financial and risk analytics / modelling.
- Modeling Development especially in the areas of Credit Risk (including Credit Risk and IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss models)
- Modeling Validation especially in the areas of Credit risk (including Credit Risk and IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss models)
- Financial instrument valuation modelling (e.g. derivative and bond valuation models)
- Transaction modelling (e.g. mergers & acquisitions, portfolio sales)
- Business planning and financial forecasting
- Supporting the implementation of risk and finance modelling solutions
- Preparing reports / deliverables of a high standard
- University Degree / Master / PhD with minimum grade 2:1 (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Finance, Business and Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of the Excel/Word/ PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Programing skills in an analytical language especially such as SAS, R or Python will be considered an advantage
- 1 -2 years of working experience in the Financial Services sector or in the Banking industry or in an advisory or audit firm will be considered an advantage, but is not essential
- Previous knowledge of model development, model validations or solution implementations will be considered an advantage, but is not essential
- Flexibility and desire to work on demanding and challenging projects and interact with team-members from other business groups
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, time management, organizational, project management and evaluative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
Health and Wellbeing
- BeWell@KPMG – a holistic programme to support employees’ wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- KPMG Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Social committee
Life at KPMG
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client, and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com